To join the battle, all you need to do is pick a prompt (any prompt, even if it's your own) and write the porniest bit of fiction you can, or make the hottest manip or painting or vid or song. Make it as kinky or as subtle as you like, but make it hot.
When you've written/painted/made it, paste it into the comments here. Once you've done that, you can post it wherever else you want.
You may enter as many times as you like, so long as each entry is completely separate (not a series of linked pieces). Also, please do not link to old work - this should be something new, produced for the challenge, based on one of the prompts.
- Participants must be over 16, or over the age of consent in your country, whichever is greater.
- Stories: must fit in one comment, so the limit is 4,300 characters (there's no minimum limit). It can be part of a longer piece that you may post elsewhere, as long as it's something new and based on one of the prompts! If you link to a longer version, please make sure it is not a locked post.
- Art: if it's larger than 800 px wide or 500 kB, please use a thumbnail linking to the art, or to a post containing the art.
- Vids and songs: please either provide a permanent link, or email me and I'll upload it for you and provide a link. If you prefer, a link to an LJ post is fine rather than posting the actual download link in the comments.
- Important! Please use the subject line of your comment to identify your work, like so:
Title, Fandom, Pairing, prompt word
Title, Crossover, Fandom/Fandom, Pairing, prompt word
Title, Bandom, Fandom, Pairing, prompt word
Title, RPF, Pairing, prompt word
For example, I might write:
breaking and entering, Gossip Girl, Chuck/Blair, rumor
Sunset Boulevard, Crossover, Burn Notice/The State Within, Michael Westen/Nicholas Brocklehurst, lead
(See here for a story example, or here for an art example if you're still not sure).
Please keep it to that order, give the full fandom name, not an abbreviation, and please do not use inverted commas or html code in the subject line. I will delete any posts not properly labelled!
- You have just over one week – the post will close for new entries next Sunday, 1st February, at 9 pm UK time. That's 10 pm in most of western Europe, 4 pm in New York, 1 pm in Los Angeles and 5 am on Tuesday in Brisbane (I think!). [ International clock ]
- READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING - CAREFULLY!!!!
N.B. Pairings with multiple prompts have the prompts in a list after the name: eg Doctor Who, Ace/Donna, loud, nitro, doctor - there are three separate prompts for this pairing, not one long prompt. You can just write one of these prompts, or use multiple prompts in one piece. If it says [any] after a pairing, then no prompt was given, and you can write what you want.
Please don't post anything but stories or feedback/feedback replies (to individual pieces) here. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them on the question post, not here.
Readers/viewers: please leave feedback for the authors and artists - I'm sure they will appreciate it, and you may well spur them on to provide more. But please make sure you click on 'reply to this' underneath the story/art/vid so that the creator gets their feedback.
I'll be updating the website with links, hopefully sorted by fandom and by author/artist/vidder, as the week progresses. Thanks to everyone who's helped, or offered to help!
ETA: We're doing so well I've had to open up a second post for all new entries! Just feedback and responses to go on on this post now, please.